Monday, January 14, 2018 – 6:30PM
Marymount Manhattan College
221 East 71st Street (between 2nd and 3rd Avenues)
Minutes: January Landmarks Committee
- 132 East 71st Street (between Lexington and Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District Erin Bartling, Selldorf Architects. Originally a Queen Anne style, now neo-Federal style building designed by F.T. Camp and constructed in 1884-1885. Application is for a number of replacements and installations to the primary façade, rooftop, rear yard, and rear façade.
- 132 East 71st Street Pre-Submission Materials
- 132 East 71st Street Resolution
- 20 East 74th Street (between Madison and 5th Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District Loren Cannon, LECA Architect. A Modern style building designed by Sylvan Bien and constructed in 1945-47. Application is for the replacement of entrance doors, transoms, sidelights, and the building awning.
- 20 East 74th Street Pre-Submission Materials
- 20 East 74th Street Resolution
- 150 East End Avenue (between East 86th and East 87th Street) – Henderson Place Historic District. Application is to replace the 3rd floor windows in the building.
- 150 East End Avenue Pre-Submission Materials
- 150 East End Avenue Resolution
- 828-850 Madison Avenue (between East 69th and East 70th Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District Maxwell Pau, Beyer Blender Belle Architects. A neo-Renaissance style building designed by George Fred Pelham and constructed in 1925-26. Application is for proposed repair and modification to the marquee to shorten its depth.
- 828-850 Madison Avenue Pre-Submission Materials
- 828-850 Madison Avenue Resolution
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs