Ad-Hoc Committees and Task Forces
Ad-Hoc Committees are committees of CB8 that meet as needed and have a mission specific to a particular project and initiative.
A Task Force is a sub committee of a standing committee that focuses on a particular topic area or specific item.
- James Cagney Place Task Force – Rita Popper and David Rosenstein
- 197-A Queensboro Bridge Area Committee - A. Scott Falk
- Cornell Tech Task Force
- Cornell Tech Construction and Community Task Force - Lynne Strong-Shinozaki
- CUNY-MSK Task Force - Nicholas D. Viest
- East Midtown Partnership BID - Matt Bondy and William Sanchez
- Hunter College Neighborhood Advisory Committee – Jacqueline Ludorf
- Madison Avenue BID –Christina Davis
- Metropolitan Hospital Center Advisory Board – Jacqueline Ludorf
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital Community Advisory Board – M. Barry Schneider
- Second Avenue Business Association - Rita Popper
- The Borough President’s Borough Board - James G. Clyne
- The Borough President’s Task Force on Education –Edward Hartzog