Attention Liquor License Applicants and Attorneys
Community Board 8 Manhattan continues to conduct much of its business remotely right now. This may affect how our response time to alcohol license application notices that are sent to us through the mail.
We ask that whenever possible to email the 30-Day Standardized Notice Forms and application materials for liquor licenses in addition to sending them to us physically. If you have already sent us a 30-Day Standardized Notice in the mail, it will still be processed. However, there may be a small delay. Please email 30-day notices to [email protected].
- After Hours Construction
- Street Life documents
- Instructions to Applicants - Liquor License
- Best Practices For Nightlife Establishments
- Questionnaire for Liquor Licenses
- CB8M Street Life Applicant Information
- CB8M Map
- 500 Foot Law Statement, Establishment Questionnaire and Statement of Area Plan
- SLA 30-Day Standardized Notice Form
- New York State Liquor Authority Mapping Project
- Landmarks documents
- Community Board Application