- This event has passed.
October 19 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
Monday, October 19, 2020 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: October Landmarks Committee Minutes
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- 135 East 71st Street – Upper East Side Historic District – Cowley Engineering, P.C. – A multi-family building originally designed by Hyman Isaac Feldman and constructed in 1959. Application is to re-clad the first floor exterior and replace storefronts, amend the window master plan and propose a signage master plan.
- 969 Park Avenue – Park Avenue Historic District – A Renaissance Revival apartment building designed by Pickering & Walker in 1911-12. Application is to establish a master plan for 6/1 aluminum clad double hung windows in the primary facades of the building.
- 163 East 67th Street (Park East Synagogue) – Individual Landmark – A Moorish style building originally designed by Schneider and Herter and constructed between 1889-1890. Application is to replace two existing sign boards with LED sign boards.
- 61 East 77th Street – Upper East Side Historic District – AIA Architect – A Neo-Federal style building, with Beaux-Arts features, designed by Harde and Hasselman, and built in 1916. – Application is for the addition of an access ramp, and the reconstruction and alteration of the existing stoop.
- 5 East 62nd Street – Upper East Side Historic District – Arthur Chabon Architects – A Modern style synagogue building designed by Percival Goodman and built in 1956. Application is to alter the façade, replace entry infill, and install an illuminated canopy.
- 1022 Lexington Avenue – Upper East Side Extension Historic District – Theodore Bodnar, Architect – A neo-Grec brownstone rowhouse constructed by Thom & Wilson between 1880-1881. Application is for the enlargement of the first and second floor window bays, structural work, and the relocation of the residential building entry from Lexington Avenue to East 73rd Street.
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs