- 21 East 70th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District – Adam Yarinsky, Architect and Robert Bates, Architect – A Neo-French Classic style residence designed by William J. Rogers and built in 1918-19. Application is to replace windows, conduct restorations, and alter the rooftop and exterior façade.
- 11 East 70th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District – Andre Tchelistcheff Architects – A Neo-French Classic style residence designed by John Duncan and built in 1909-10. Application to add windows to the 3rd Floor.
- 800 Fifth Avenue (between 61st and 62nd Streets) - Upper East Side Historic District - John P. Williams, Architect – A Post Modern style residence designed by Ulrich Franzen & Associates and built in 1977-78. Application to alter open/garden rooftop.
- 11-13 East 67th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) - Upper East Side Historic District - Peter Pennoyer, Architect – 11 East 67th Street is a neo-French Classic style townhouse designed by Thom & Wilson and built in 1881-82. 13 East 67th Street is an English neo-Classical style townhouse designed by Harry Allan Jacobs and built in 1920-21. Application to combine two townhouses into one residence and restore the façades, alter areaway and rooftop, and replace bricks and windows.
- 38-40 East 75th Street (Madison/Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District - Mr. Walter Marin, Architect – 38 East 75th Street is a neo-Grec style residence built in 1881-82 by Thom & Wilson and altered by John W. Ingle in 1926. 40 East 75th Street is a noe-Grec with Beaux-Arts addition style residence designed by Thom & Wilson and built in 1881-82. Application to combine the two buildings into one residence, alter the façade and rooftop, and install windows.
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and David G. Liston, Co-Chairs