- 148 East End Avenue (86th and 87th Streets) – Henderson Place Historic District – Mr. Andrew Franz, Architect - A Queen Anne style rowhouse designed by Lamb & Rich and built in 1882. An application to perform exterior and interior renovations as well as rooftop maintenance.
- 48-52 East 62nd Street (Madison and Park Avenues), Browning School – Upper East Side Historic District – Peter Gisolfi Associates - A school building, with Classical details, designed by Crow, Lewis, & Wick and built in 1922. Application to perform interior work, alter the rear facade and construct a rear yard addition.
- 18 E. 82nd Street (Fifth and Madison Avenues) – Metropolitan Museum Historic District - Timothy Haynes Architect, PLLC – A French Beaux-Arts style townhouse, designed by Richard Buckley, and built in 1900-01. Application is re-construct the fifth floor facade and cornice, alter the stoop and areaway and the rear facade.
- 930 Fifth Avenue, Apt. 19C (74th and 75th Streets) - Upper East Side Historic District – Valerie Campbell, Senior Counsel - A Classicizing Modern style apartment building designed by Emery Roth & Sons and built in 1940. Application is to create new window openings.
- 239 East 61st Street (Second/Third Avenue) – Treadwell Farm Historic District - Beth Beranbaum, Architect – A three story brownstone designed by Florentino Pelletier and built in 1874-5. Application to alter existing stucco, repair and replace windows, and add a new stoop, gate and lights at lower level entrance.
- New Business
- Old Business
Jane Parshall and David Liston – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee