- 4 East 75th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District – Ms. Sara Lopergolo, Architect & Oliver Link, Architect – A neo-French Renaissance style townhouse designed by Trowbridge, Colt and Livingston Architects and built in 1895-96. Application is to alter the rear facade.
- 28 East 70th Street, 15th Floor (at Madison Avenue) – Upper East Side Historic District – Mr. Angelo Costa, Architect – A neo Gothic-style apartment hotel built in 1926-27 and designed by Emory Roth. Application is to enlarge a window opening.
- 1067-1071 Lexington Avenue aka 170 East 76th Street [Saint Jean Baptiste Church] – INDIVIUAL LANDMARK - Michael F. Doyle, FAIA – An Italian Renaissance style church, designed by Nicholas Sirracino and built in 1910. Application is to replace limestone columns at the bell tower.
- 968 Lexington Avenue (between 70th and 71st Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District - Pei-Yu Lin, Project Manager - An Italianate style rowhouse built in 1871-72 and altered in 1928. Application is to install a bracket sign.
- 31 East 63rd Street (between Madison and Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District - Mr. Jose Ramirez, Architect – A neo-Grec style house constructed in 1877-78 by Charles Baxter and altered in 1938 by Treanor & Fatio. Application for a rearyard addition and restorations of the front and rear façade.
- 149 E. 73rd Street aka 1019-1029 Lexington Avenue aka 145-151 East 73rd Street – Upper East Side Historic District Extension - Panorama Windows, Ltd. – A Renaissance Revival style apartment building designed by J.E.R. Carpenter and built in 1924. Application to replace windows.
- 12 East 79th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) [School of Practical Philosophy] – Metropolitan Museum Historic District – Brian Connolly, Principal – A neo-Georgian townhouse designed by Little & Browne and built in 1901-03. Application for new signage panels.
- 1511 Third Avenue (1511-1515 Third Avenue aka 201-203 East 85th Street) [Yorkville Bank Building] – An Italian Renaissance Revival style structure designed by Robert Maynicke and built in 1905. A request to landmark the building, proposed by the Landmarks Preservation Committee.
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and David G. Liston, Co-Chairs