- This event has passed.
March 2012 – Land Use Committee
March 14, 2012 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 183-11-BZ; CEQR No. 12-BSA-045M, Memorial Hospital for Cancer and Allied Diseases-1133 York Avenue, Block 1456, Lot 21-Application for bulk variances pursuant to NYC Zoning Resolution Sec.72-21 with respect to the proposed construction on the site of a new Memorial Sloan Kettering Outpatient Surgical Center. The proposed 261 ft tall new building will exceed the maximum floor area permitted for community facility building in a c1-9 district by FAR 1.97; does not provide a rear yard in the interior portion of the zoning lot; does not comply with the maximum height of a front wall and the required front setback regulation applicable in a C1-9 district on both York Avenue and East 61st Street; and does not comply with curb cut and signage regulations.
- Public Hearing: BSA Special Order Calendar (SOC) No. 161-99-BZ, 349 East 76th Street, Block 1451, Lot 14-Application to extend the term of a previously granted special permit allowing the operation of a physical culture establishment (PCE) New York Sports Club. The site is occupied by a four story commercial building. The facility occupies the entire subject premises.
- Pubic Hearing: BSA Special Order Calendar (SOC) No. 162-99-BZ, 353 East 76th Street, Block 1451, Lot 16-Application to extend the term of a previously granted special permit allowing the operation of a physical culture establishment (PCE) New York Sports Club. The site is occupied by a four story mixed use residential and commercial building. The facility occupies the first floor of the building.
- Public Hearing: 421-a Partial Tax Exemption, 335 East 91st Street (Preliminary & Final Applications Docket No.: TE09723)- Application for Preliminary Certification of Eligibility for Partial Tax Exemption under Section 421-a of the New York State Real Property Tax Law and 11-245 of the New York City Administrative Code.
- Public Hearing: BSA Application 22-12-BZ, 1470 Third Avenue, Block 1512, Lot 33-Application to enlarge a previously approved, pursuant to BSA No. 20-10-BZ, health club known as Soul Cycle. The health club presently occupies 1,480 square feet (SF) and the enlarged health club would occupy 3,425 SF on a portion of the ground floor and cellar of the subject premises.
- Street Life Committee
- Old Business
- New Business
Nicholas Viest, Chair