- This event has passed.
March 18 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
221 E 71st St
The City of New York
Community Board 8 Manhattan
Monday, March 18, 2019 – 6:30PM
Marymount Manhattan College, Regina Peruggi Room
221 East 71st Street (between 2nd and 3rd Avenues)
- 105 East 64th Street (between Lexington and Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District Lisa Chow, Workshop Design and Architecture. Building designed by W.P. and A.M. Parsons and constructed in 1881-82 (present façade designed by Adams and Prentice and constructed in 1941). Application is for a new rooftop addition.
- 103 East 75th Street (between Lexington and Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District Mike Robarge, Panorama Windows, LTD. A neo-Italian Renaissance style building originally designed by Lawlor & Haase and constructed in 1912-13. Application is for the replacement of windows.
- Barbizon Hotel for Women, 817 Lexington Avenue (140 East 63rd Street) – Individual Landmark Stonehill Taylor Architects. An Italian Romanesque, Gothic, and Renaissance ornament style building originally designed by Murgatroyd & Ogden and constructed in 1927-28. Application is to replace the existing glass door with sidelight, block wall and overhead molding with new storefront glazing infill to match existing ground floor storefront, and new molding and curb to match existing conditions.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Discussion regarding 346-348 East 69th Street (First Hungarian Reformed Church)
- Discussion regarding New LPC Rules on Staff Approvals.
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs