- 815 Park Avenue (between 74th and 75th Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District - Panorama Windows, Ltd. – A neo-Georgian style apartment building designed by W.L. Rouse and L.A. Goldstone and built in 1917. Application is to replace windows with a bronze color.
- 18 East 73rd Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) -Upper East Side Historic District – Umberto Squarcia, Architect - A townhouse built c. 1866, and altered in the neo-Georgian style by William Lawrence Bottomley in 1922-23. Application is to alter the mansard roof, construct a rear yard addition, alter masonry openings, and excavate the rear yard.
- 17 East 89th Street aka 1238-44 Madison Avenue – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District - Joshua V. Davis, Architect – A Neo-Renaissance style apartment building designed by Gaetan Ajello and built in 1924-25. Application is to replace the existing retail storefront.
- 1055 Lexington Avenue aka 164-66 East 75th Street – Upper East Side Historic District Extension- Nasir J. Khanzada LLC – A Neo-Grec with alterations style building designed by William Picken and built in 1877-78. Application is to legalize facade of the enclosed outdoor cafe.
- 1185 Park Avenue (between 93rd and 94th Streets) – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District - Ethelind Coblin, Architect – A Neo-Gothic style apartment building designed by Schwartz & Gross and built in 1928-29. Application is to replace the security guard booths.
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and David Liston – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee