- Public Hearing: Application No. N170166ZCM, 1366 Madison Avenue, Block 1507, Lot 56-Application by Playgarden Associates LLC for certification under Section 99-032 of the Zoning Resolution of the City of New York to modify the special use regulations of ZR 99-03 to allow a community facility daycare facility on the ground floor of the building. This application is not subject to the Uniform Land Use Review Procedure (ULURP).
- 0217-Application No. N170166ZCM, 1366 Madison Avenue Resolution
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 67-96-BZ, 210 East 86th Street, Block 1531, Lot 40-Application requesting the extension of term on a previously issued variance that expires on December 17, 2016.
- 0217 BSA Calendar No 67-96-BZ 210 East 86th Street Resolution w CB Recommendation Report
- Public Hearing: ULURP Application N170186ZRM and C170187 ZMM, Greater East Midtown Proposal-Application for a proposed text amendment (N170186ZRM) would principally modify Section 81-60 of the Special Midtown District to create the East Midtown Subdistrict. It also includes a proposed map amendment (C170187ZMM) to rezone a portion of Block 1316-which is bounded by Second Avenue, Third Avenue, East 42nd Street and East 43rd Street in Community Board 6. Community Board 8 is not within the study area but infrastructure upgrades could be at the Lexington Avenue-59th Street (N-Q-R-4-5) proposed improvements include adding more stair capacity between the N-Q-R and Lexington Avenue Line express platforms and the provision of ADA access.
- Street Life Committee
- Old Business
- New Business
- This Building Closes at 9:30pm. We must finish our meeting before 9:30pm. Thank you.
James G. Clynes, Chairman