- This event has passed.
February 2011 – Landmarks Committee
February 14, 2011 @ 6:30 pm EST
- National Academy of Design, 1083 Fifth Avenue (E. 89th Street) - Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District
- Stageberg Architecture PLLC, architects. A Beaux-Arts style townhouse building designed by Turner & Kilian and built in 1901-2. An application to add new banners on the Fifth Avenue façade.
- 1 East 92nd Street (Fifth and Madison Avenues) – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District - Mr. Walter B. Melvin, A.I.A., architect. A Renaissance Revival style rowhouse building designed by Walter Reid, Jr. and A.B. Ogden & Son and built in 1890-1. An application to replace windows.
- 131 East 95th Street (Park and Lexington Avenues) - Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District – Mr. Christopher J. Fogarty, architect. A Neo-Grec/Romanesque Revival style rowhouse building designed by Frank Wennemer and built in 1889-90. An application to perform interior alterations and add a rooftop or rear yard addition.
- 15 East 74th Street (Fifth and Madison) – Upper East Side Historic District – Mr. Bryan Natinsky, R.A., architect. An Italianate style residential building, erected in 1869 by an unknown architect. An application to replace the windows, alter the rear façade, and add a penthouse.
- New Business-A discussion of the proposed LPC rules changes
- Old Business
Jane Parshall and David Liston – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee