- Jennifer Greenblatt, Parent Advocate and Megan Bacigalupi, Director of Federal Legislative Affairs from Department of Education, will speak on the In-Take and Wait List procedures and Gifted and Talented program. (They will also respond to questions submitted to the Board office prior to the meeting.)
- Update on 2nd Teacher/Aid in the classroom.
- Future Meeting Dates:
- Our regular meeting date starting in March will be the 2nd Monday of the Month, at the Blood Center.
- March 14th Meeting: Discussion of PS 158 and the vacated space by East Side Middle School
- April 11th Meeting: Update on the new PS 59 and Art and Design Buildings
- PTA Parent from PS 267 to answer questions
- Old/New Business
- Accomplishments and Goals
- Look at the Website
James Clynes and Judith Schneider, Co-Chairs