- This event has passed.
September 14, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
A livestream of this meeting can be found by clicking here.
- 1022 Lexington Avenue – Upper East Side Extension Historic District – Theodore Bodnar, Architect – A neo-Grec brownstone rowhouse constructed by Thom & Wilson between 1880-1881. Application is for the enlargement of the first and second floor window bays, structural work, and the relocation of the residential building entry from Lexington Avenue to East 73rd Street.
- 793 Madison Avenue – Upper East Side Historic District – Joseph Tarella, Architect –A neo-Grec building designed by Thom & Wilson, originally constructed in 1881. Application is for elevator and lobby additions to the rear yard and new storefronts for the front and rear portions of the building.
- 163 East 67th Street (Park East Synagogue) – Individual Landmark – A Moorish style building originally designed by Schneider and Herter and constructed between 1889-1890. Application is to replace two existing sign boards with LED sign boards.
- 210 East 62nd Street –Treadwell Farm Historic District—Arctangent Architecture –A neo-Grec style building designed by F.S. Barnes and constructed in 1870. Application is for roof addition, rear yard extension and interior renovation.
- 147 East 69th Street—Upper East Side Historic District –Mirella Boselli, Architect – A neo-Georgian style building designed by John Correja, with present façade by Barney & Colt, originally constructed in 1880. Application is for a rooftop addition and replacement of a rear extension fence.
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs