Landmarks Committee

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Landmarks Committee

September 14, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT

Event Detail

Landmarks Committee
Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom

MINUTES: September Landmarks Committee Minutes

For access to the Zoom meeting, sign in by clicking this link.
< https://forms.gle/pFYbrd5ZXPAQi5PE8 >

A livestream of this meeting can be found by clicking here.

AGENDA:

  1. 1022 Lexington Avenue – Upper East Side Extension Historic District – Theodore Bodnar, Architect – A neo-Grec brownstone rowhouse constructed by Thom & Wilson between 1880-1881. Application is for the enlargement of the first and second floor window bays, structural work, and the relocation of the residential building entry from Lexington Avenue to East 73rd Street.
    1. Pre-Submission Materials
    2. 1022 Lexington Avenue Resolution
  2. 793 Madison Avenue – Upper East Side Historic District – Joseph Tarella, Architect –A neo-Grec building designed by Thom & Wilson, originally constructed in 1881. Application is for elevator and lobby additions to the rear yard and new storefronts for the front and rear portions of the building.
    1. Pre-Submission Materials
    2. 793 Madison Avenue Resolution
  3. 163 East 67th Street (Park East Synagogue) Individual Landmark – A Moorish style building originally designed by Schneider and Herter and constructed between 1889-1890. Application is to replace two existing sign boards with LED sign boards.
    1. Pre-Submission Materials
  4. 210 East 62nd Street Treadwell Farm Historic DistrictArctangent Architecture –A neo-Grec style building designed by F.S. Barnes and constructed in 1870. Application is for roof addition, rear yard extension and interior renovation.
    1. Pre-Submission Materials
    2. 210 East 62nd Street Resolution
  5. 147 East 69th StreetUpper East Side Historic DistrictMirella Boselli, Architect – A neo-Georgian style building designed by John Correja, with present façade by Barney & Colt, originally constructed in 1880. Application is for a rooftop addition and replacement of a rear extension fence.
    1. Pre-Submission Materials
    2. 147 East 69th Street Resolution
  6. Old Business
  7. New Business

David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs