- 785 Fifth Avenue (at 60th Street) – Upper East Side Historic District – Diller Scofidio+Renfro, Architects– An apartment building designed by Richard Roth of Emery Roth & Sons in 1962-63. Application is to renovate the penthouse.
- 125 East 73rd Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) - Upper East Side Historic District -Janko Rasic Architect - A neo-Federal style dwelling designed by Charles Brendon and constructed in 1909-1910. Application is to replace windows.
- 2 East 91st Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District –Sharon C. Park, Architect – A Neo-Georgian with Beaux-Arts elements style mansion designed by Babb, Cook & Willard and built in 1899-1903. Application is to alter the 90th street garden entrance, awning and corner piers lighting.
- 42 East 76th Street (between Madison and Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District – Robert A.M. Stern Architects & Bill Higgins, Preservation Consultant – A Queen Anne style residence designed by John G. Prague and built in 1881-82. Application is to alter the front areaway, reconfigure the rear elevation, and add a rear-yard extension and rooftop addition.
- 48 East 64th Street (between Madison and Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District - Peter Pelsinski, Partner – A neo-Grec style residence designed by John G. Prague and built in 1883-84. Application is to alter the front and rear façades, replace windows, and extend the rooftop and second floor.
- Discussion: 350 East 88th Street (between First and Second Avenues) [Rhinelander Children’s Center] – Discussion regarding possible proposal to designate the Rhinelander Children’s Center a landmarked building.
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and David Liston, Co-Chairs