- 12 East 67th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) - Upper East Side Historic District - An altered Regency Revival style townhouse built in 1879 and re-designed in 1920 by James Gamble Rogers, and altered in 1978. Application is to alter the façade and create an areaway.
- 42 East 69th Street (between Madison and Park Avenues) [Jewish National Fund] - Upper East Side Historic District – Neil Weisbard, Counsel and Herb Mandel, Architect – A neo –French Renaissance (Francois I) style residence designed by C.P.H. Gilbert and built in 1919-21. Application to alter the existing façade, replace windows, and demolition and reconstruction of Annex.
- 18 East 69th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) - Upper East Side Historic District - Javier Robles, Principal – A neo-Grec style residence designed by Chales Buek & Co and built in 1881-82. Application for a rooftop addition and new street facade windows (2nd to 4th stories).
- 123 East 71st Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District - Garrow Kedigian, Architect – A Italianate style residence built in 1865 and redesigned by Thomas Nash, with some Italianate elements remaining, in 1904. Application for a 5th floor addition.
- 11 East 68th Street (at Madison Avenue) - Upper East Side Historic District - Richard Metsky, Architect - A neo-Renaissance style apartment building designed by Herbert Lucas and built in 1912-13. Application to alter windows, entry and entry courtyard, and sidewalk, and to construct rear yard and penthouse additions.
- 12 East 78th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) – Metropolitan Museum Historic District – Selldorf Architects – A rowhouse designed by Charles Graham and built in 1886-7. Application to alter the front façade and stoop facing 78th Street.
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and David G. Liston, Co-Chairs