- This event has passed.
September 2012 – Youth & Education Committee
September 10, 2012 @ 7:00 pm EDT
- Break Through NY presented by Natalie Cox
- Rhinelander Afterschool Program & Saturday Program for Deaf & Hard of Hearing Children + Teens by Laura Klein
- Presentation on NYPIRG’s work on reducing underage smoking by Meghan Ahearn
- Future Meeting Dates:
- October: Select meeting date; Re-zoning; +
- November: Re-zoning +
- Old/New Business
- DOE signed Long term Lease for PS 527
- Update on 2nd teacher/aide in the classroom
- Mandatory Kindergarten
PLEASE NOTE: Please check CB8M.COM website. Go to Committees on menu bar and scroll down to Youth & Education. Click on that and scroll down:
- Community Updates—The first update is always the current zoning map. Once we have the proposed changes at the end of September they will be listed first, and the current zoning map will be listed second.
- Minutes from prior meetings, if you were unable to attend a meeting.
Hattie Quarnstrom and Judith Schneider, Co-Chairs