Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

November 2014 – Landmarks Committee

November 17, 2014 @ 6:30 pm EST

  1. 132 East 73rd Street (between Lexington and Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District – J.C. Calderon, Architect – Neo- Grec style single family house designed by William McNamara and completed in 1879-1880. Application is for fence at front areaway, work at first floor front elevation and sidewalk snow melt system.
  2. 129 East 94th Street (Lexington and Park Avenues) – Carnegie Hill Historic District – David Hottenroth, Architect – Neo- Grec style rowhouse designed by F.S. Barus and completed in 1878-1879. Application is for restoration work at front elevation, enlargement of front areaway and a rear yard addition
  3. 17 East 80th Street (Madison and Fifth Avenues) – Metropolitan Museum Historic District – David Kent, Architect. – French Classic style single family house designed by C.P.H. Gilbert and completed in 1906-1908. Application is for window replacement at front elevation.
  4. 713 Madison Avenue (between 63rd and 64th Streets) [Longchamp] – Upper East Side Historic District – Eric Lagerberg, Architect – Neo-Grec style rowhouse designed by Charles Baxter and completed in 1877. Application is to install a new storefront.
  5. 575 Park Avenue (between 62nd and 63rd Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Adam Kushner, Architect-Neo-Renaissance style building designed by George Fred Pelham and completed in 1926-27. Application is for work at the first floor front elevation.
  6. 820 Park Avenue (between 75th and 76th Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Kevin Blusewicz, Architect-Neo-Medieval style building designed by Harry Allan Jacobs and completed in 1926-27. Application is for window replacement.
  7. 130-134 East 78th Street, 128 East 78th Street, 126 East 78th Street [Allen-Stevenson School] – Upper East Side Historic District –Kliment Halsband Architects, – 130-134 East 78th Street is a five-story + rooftop playspace, Neo-Federal-style school building designed by James O’Connor in 1923 and expanded by James Delany and John Nelson in 1965. 128 East 78th Street and 126 East 78th Street are Italianate townhouses built in 1866 as three-story townhouses and later expanded to five stories. Application is to add a rooftop gymnasium, add rear extensions and create a rooftop greenhouse.
  8. 807 Park Avenue (between 74th and 75th Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Charles Platt, Architect-Neo-Renaissance style building designed by Neville & Bagge and completed in 1898. Application is for a new building on the site of the existing building.
  9. New Business
  10. Old Business

David Helpern and Jane Parshall – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee




November 17, 2014
6:30 pm EST
Event Category:


Lenox Hill Hospital
130 East 77th Street, Carmel Conference Room
New York, NY 10021 United States
+ Google Map