- This event has passed.
November 2012 – Landmarks Committee
November 5, 2012 @ 6:30 pm EST
- 34 East 68th Street (between Madison and Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District – Michael Chen, Architect – A neo- Grec style residence designed by R.W. Buckley and built in 1879. Application to alter the exterior facade and roof bulkhead.
- 30-38 East 65th Street aka 745-751 Madison Avenue – Upper East Side Historic District - Cosmo Veneziale, Architect – An apartment building designed by Kokkins & Lyras and built 1959. Application to replace main entry canopy and paint the entry vestibule and fasica.
- 131-33 East 70th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District – PKSB Architects, PC – An Anglo-Italianate with later additions style building designed by Robert Mook and built in 1871 and altered in 1909-11 by Grosvenor Atterbury. Application to renovate greenhouse at 4th floor setback roof.
- 1080 Fifth Avenue aka 1 East 89th Street – Expanded Carnegie Hill District – Rick Kramer, Architect – A Modern style apartment building designed by Wechsler & Schimenti and built in 1960-61. Application to modify the entrance and alter the exterior façade.
- 555 East 90st Street (between York Avenue and FDR Drive) – [Asphalt Green] – Individual Landmark – Swanke Hayden Connell Architects – An asphalt plant designed by Kahn & Jacobs and built in 1941-44. Application to make restorations to the exterior façade.
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and David Liston – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee