- This event has passed.
July 15 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
221 E 71st St
The City of New York
Community Board 8 Manhattan
Monday, July 15, 2019 – 6:30PM
Marymount Manhattan College, Regina Peruggi Room
221 East 71st Street (between 2nd and 3rd Avenues)
- 20 East 68th Street (between Madison and 5th Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District Lawless+Mangione Architects and Engineers LLC. A residential building designed by Boak & Raad and constructed in 1955. Application is to change the windows of the building from double-hung to casement.
- 46 East 65thStreet (between Park and Madison Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District Richard Wainer and Kurland Design, KurlandDesign. Application is for window replacement at the front façade, front door replacement, stair and bulkhead enlargments, and other work throughout the building.
- 740 Madison Avenue (between East 64thand East 65thStreet) – Upper East Side Historic District VLA Architects. Application is for a rooftop HVAC unit at the rear side of the building.
- 822 Madison Avenue (between East 68thand East 69thStreets) – Upper East Side Historic District Jacqueline Peu-Duvallon Historic Preservation Consulting, LLC. Application is for the installation of new glass at the storefront display window.
- 136 East 95th Street (Between Lexington and Park Avenues) – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District Christopher Teeter, metamechanics. A Queen-Anne style residence designed by C. Abbott French & Co. and constructed in 1887-88. Application is for the renovation and redesign of the canopy, street frontage, and fence.
- 157 East 72nd Street (between 3rd and Lexington Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District Michael Notaro, MVN Architect LLC. Application is for a window replacement master plan.
- 160 East 70th Street (Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues) - Upper East Side Historic District Alan Berman, Architect PLLC – Italianate style residence with some neo-classical elements, designed by William McNamara and constructed in 1872-1874, present façade designed by Thomas Lehreche and constructed in 1961. Application is for a full redesign of the buildings’ façade.
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs