- This event has passed.
Land Use and Full Board Meeting
December 18, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EST
The City of New York
Community Board 8 Manhattan
Land Use Committee & Full Board Meeting
Tuesday, December 18, 2018 – 6:30PM
New York Blood Center, Auditorium
310 East 67th Street
PLEASE NOTE: DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM 12/19 TO 12/18
MINUTES: December Full Board Meeting Minutes
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm
- Public Hearing: Applications submitted by Knickerbocker Plaza LLC and Yorkville Towers Associates LLC pursuant to Sections 197-c and 201 of the New York City Charter for the grant of a special permit pursuant to Section 13-45 (Special Permits for Additional Parking Spaces) and Section 13-455 (Additional parking spaces for existing accessory off-street parking facilities) of the Zoning Resolution to allow an attended accessory parking facility with a maximum capacity of 202, 370, and 506 spaces on property located at 1749-1763 Third Avenue, 1601-1619 Third Avenue, and 1623-1641 Third Avenue, respectively, in a C2-8 District.
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 2018-174-BZ. 305 Fitness Studio 3rd Avenue LLC, 1440 Third Avenue, Block 1510, Lot 38 – Application to the Board of Standards and Appeals for a special permit to establish a 305 Fitness Physical Culture Establishment within an existing commercial building located in a C1-9 zoning district.
- Public Presentation: 92nd Street Y presentation on current and potential programming.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Alida Camp
- District Manager’s Report – Will Brightbill
- Committee Reports and Action Items
- Housing Committee, joint with the Committees on Zoning and Development and Health, Seniors, and Social Services – Barbara Chocky and Edward Hartzog, Housing Co-Chairs; Elizabeth Ashby and Elaine Walsh, Zoning and Development Co-Chairs; Alexandra Harrington, David Liston, Barbara Rudder, Health, Seniors, and Social Services Co-Chairs
- Street Life Committee – Abraham Salcedo
- Transportation Committee – Charles S. Warren and Craig M. Lader, Co-Chairs
- Parks and Waterfront Committee – M. Barry Schneider and Tricia Shimamura, Co-Chairs
- Charter Revision Task Force – Alida Camp and Billy Freeland, Co-Chairs
- Street Fairs Committee – Barbara Chocky and Lorraine Johnson, Co-Chairs
- Landmarks Committee – David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- Old Business
- New Business
Alida Camp, Chair