The City of New York
Community Board 8 Manhattan
Wednesday, December 5, 2018, 6:30 PM
New York Blood Center - Auditorium
Minutes: December Minutes
- Application for Revocable Consent (40 East End Avenue) – Application to construct, maintain and use proposed planted areas including uplightings and conduits to be located on and under the west sidewalk of East End Avenue and south sidewalk of East 81st Street, at 40 East End Ave.
- Resolution: Transportation Reso Application for Revocable Consent 40 East End Avenue
- Continued discussion of Congestion Pricing - Proposal to reiterate Community Board 8 support for the concept of Congestion Pricing; Presentation by Charles Komanoff.
- A discussion regarding the concept of dedicating curb space for e-commerce delivery and transportation network company and taxi pickups/drop-offs.
- A discussion of proposed City Council legislation that would legalize most e-bikes and e-scooters.
- Old Business
- New Business
Charles S. Warren and Craig M. Lader, Co-Chairs