- Discussion of Traffic Issues and Street Closures related to the Third Water Tunnel Construction Project along East 59th Street (joint item with Environment & Sanitation Committee).
- Discussion of Timing and Community Impacts of the East 78th Street Pedestrian Bridge Construction Project (joint item with Parks Committee).
- A request to install a “Loading Zone” in front of 167 East 73rd Street. (Requested by Mr. Tesei, Vilcek Foundation) (joint item with Landmarks Committee)
- Discussion of DOT’s conversion of single space meter poles to bicycle racks on First Avenue from 60th Street to 96th Street.
- Discussion of a request to DOT by Fairway for expanded hours and size of the Truck Loading Zone on the south side of East 86th Street between Second and Third Avenues.
- Old Business
- New Business
Jonathan Horn and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs