- 890 Park Avenue (between 78th and 79th Street)-Park Avenue Historic District-Shea Murdock, Architect-A Neo-Medieval style apartment building designed by Harry Allen Jacobs and constructed in 1926-27. Application is for work on exterior, window replacement and work at the roof.
- 1120 Park Avenue (At East 90th Street)-Park Avenue Historic District-Nicolas Baratto, Architect-A Colonial Revival style apartment building designed by George F. Pelham and constructed in 1929-30. Application is for work on windows on west elevation.
- 694 Madison Avenue (between 62nd and 63rd Street)-Upper East Side Historic District-Andrew Thompson, Architect-A Neo-Grec style building designed by J.H. Valentine and constructed in 1878-79. Application is for work on the exterior.
- 935 Park Avenue (between 80th and 81st Street)-Park Avenue Historic District-Walter Sedovic, Architect-A Renaissance Revival apartment building designed by Sugarman, Hess & Berger and constructed in 1923-24. Application is for a Window Master Plan.
- 801 Madison Avenue (between 67th and 68th Street)-Upper East Side Historic District-Page Cowley, Architect-A Neo-Grec style building designed by Thom & Wilson and constructed in 1881. Application is for work on front façade and storefront.
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee