Monday, November 14, 2022 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES:November 2022 Landmarks Committee Minutes
A livestream of this meeting is available here.
- 21 East 90th Street (Expanded Carnegie Hill HIstoric District) - Zaras & Neudorfer Architects, PC - An Art Deco style building with medieval elements designed by George F. Pelham and constructed in 1927. Application is to remove/relocate penthouse chimney, expand masonry opening, and install new window system.
- 33 East 93rd Street (Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District) – Hamptons Signs - A Renaissance Revival building designed by Gilbert A. Schellenger and constructed in 1889-90. Application is for approval of an existing sign.
- 20 East 76th Street (Upper East Side Historic District) - Todd Poisson, Architect - A Neo-Classical building designed by Schwartz & Gross and constructed in 1925 -1926. Application is for ground floor facade modifications, lot line window replacement and modifications, 14th and 16th-floor facade modifications, rooftop mechanical units and ground floor infill at rear air wells.
- 7 East 81st Street (Metropolitan Museum Historic District) - Studio CAHS - A four-story row house designed by Griffith Thomas and erected in 1878-79. Application is for the expansion of the cellar into the rear yard (underground) and a non-visible rooftop addition.
- 829 Madison Avenue (Upper East Side Historic District) - Beyer Blinder Belle Architects & Planners LLP - A contemporary style building designed by Charles Buek & Company and constructed in 1885. - Application is for modifications to the façade and storefront on the 1st and 2nd floors of a non-original façade as well as remedying LPC violations for work done under prior ownership of the building.
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs