Monday, February 14, 2022 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: February Landmarks Minutes
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- 112 East 75th Street (Upper East Side Historic District) – Beyer Blinder Belle Architects & Planners LLP – A modern style building designed by Schuman & Lichtenstein and erected 1964-1968. Application is for an addition to enclose an open-air space and for window replacement.
- 112 East 75th Street Resolution
- 18 East 68th Street (Upper East Side Historic District) – Steven B. Jacobs Group PC – A Beaux-Arts Style building designed by Cass Gilbert and erected 1904-1905. Application is for installation of two ornamental lion figures at the front entry stoop and installation of a cast iron gate at the front stoop to match the existing wrought iron fencing at the front areaway.
- 18 East 68th Street Resolution
- 965 Fifth Avenue (Upper East Side Historic District) – Oliver Cope, Architect – A Classic Modern Style building designed by Irving Margon and constructed n 1937. Application is to replace windows on the rear façade.
- 965 Fifth Avenue Resolution
- Old Business
- New Business