Monday, July 19, 2021 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: July 2021 Landmarks Minutes
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- 1022 Lexington Avenue (SW corner of Lexington Avenue and 73rd Street) – Upper East Side Historic District Extension – Theodore Bodnar, Architect. Application is for first floor facade redesign and for infill at the upper two floors.
- 1022 Lexington Avenue Resolution
- 118 East 62nd Street – Upper East Side Historic District –Kevin Dakan,, Architect – An Italianate style house designed by Robert Mook originally constructed in 1869-79 with a Beaux Arts style façade designed by Carrere and Hastings and reconstructed in 1919. Application is to replace the existing front house fence of 3ft 6in with a 5ft 2in fence and an additional 4in stone base fence.
- 118 East 62nd Street Resolution
- 945 Madison Avenue – Upper East Side Historic District – The Frick Madison at the Whitney Museum was designed by Marcel Lajos Breur and constructed between 1963 and 1966. Application is to continue to display vinyl graphics on the façade of the building at 945 Madison Avenue.
- Pre-Submission Materials
- 945 Madison Avenue Resolution
- 19 East 74th Street – Upper East Side Historic District – Steven Harris Architects – A simplified neo-Federal five story residence, originally constructed ca. 1869 with a reconstructed façade designed by Schwartz & Gross in 1930. Application is for addition of second entry door to street façade, installation of new ironwork, steel and windows, and enlargement of stair bulkhead on roof.
- 19 East 74th Street Resolution
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs