Monday, May 13, 2019 – 6:30PM
Marymount Manhattan College, Regina Peruggi Room
221 East 71st Street (between 2nd and 3rd Avenues)
Minutes: May 2019 Minutes
- 146 East 65th Street (between 3rd and Lexington Avenues) – Expanded Upper East Side Historic District John Woell, Steven Harris Architects LLP – A Colonial Revival style single family home designed by Treanor & Fatio and built in 1924. Application is for the addition of a rear-yard greenhouse at the rear lot line.
- Presentation: 146 East 65th Street
- Resolution: 146 East 65th Street
- 910 Fifth Avenue (between East 72nd and East 73rd Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District Stewart Ackerman, Panorama Windows LTD. A neo-Italian Renaissance residential building designed by Fred F. French and built 1919 (present façade designed by Sylvan Bien and build in 1958-59). Application is for the replacement of windows.
- Presentation: 910 Fifth Avenue
- Resolution: 910 Fifth Avenue
- 1045 Fifth Avenue – Metropolitan Museum Historic District Juergen Riehm Architect A Non-contributing apartment building designed by Starrett Brothers & Eken and built in 1965-67. Application is to replace and install new doors and windows, and enlarge an existing penthouse.
- Presentation: 1045 Fifth Avenue
- Resolution: 1045 Fifth Avenue
- The National Society of Colonial Dames in the State of New York (215 East 71st Street) – Proposed Individual Landmark A Colonial Revival style building designed by Richard Henry Dana, Jr. and built in 1929-30. Discussion of designation as an individual landmark.
- National Society of Colonial Dames NY LPC Brief
- Resolution: Colonial Dames
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs