- This event has passed.
November 2016 – Full Board Meeting
November 16, 2016 @ 6:30 pm EST
Call to Order
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 2016-4272-BZ, 1432 Second Avenue, Block 1449, Lot 3-Application filed pursuant to Second 73-36 of the Zoning Resolution to permit the operation of a Physical Culture Establishment in the existing building at the premises in an C1-9/R8B zoning district.
- Informational Presentation by New York Presbyterian Hospital regarding the new Mobile Stroke Treatment Unit
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Jim Clynes
- Election of Community Board 8 Officers
- Chair-James Clynes
- First Vice-Chair-Scott Falk; Cos Spagnoletti
- Second Vice-Chair-Debra Teitelbaum
- Secretary-Daniel Dornbaum
- Secretary-Gayle Baron
- Committee Reports and Action Items:
- a. Landmarks Committee-David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- b.Health, Seniors & Social Services Committee-David Liston and Jackie Ludorf, Co-Chairs
- c. Street Fair Committee-Barbara Chocky and Lorraine Johnson, Co-Chairs
James G. Clynes, Chairman
This Building Closes at 9:30pm. We must finish our meeting before 9:30pm. Thank you.