- This event has passed.
May 2014 – Transportation Committee
May 7, 2014 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- New York City Transit Bus and Subway Service review:
- A.Service on the M31 bus line (including scheduling and accessibility)
- B.Request for the MetroCard Bus or Van to park at 91st Street & Second Avenue
- C.Delays on the Lexington Avenue 4/5/6 subway lines
- D.General review of transit service within Community Board 8
- A discussion of the Jersey Barrier artwork placed at the bicycle path on First Avenue between 59th and 60th Streets. (Joint item with Landmarks committee)
- A request for a “No Parking Zone” in front of 130 East 82nd Street.
- A discussion of the parking issues at the Caedmon School at 416 East 80th Street.
- Old Business
- A.Update on request to change the parking on East 63rd Street between York and First Avenues from No Standing, 7AM to Midnight, all days to No Standing, 7AM to 7PM, except Sundays. (Requested by Ms. Siskind, resident) presented to the committed February 5, 2014; resolution passed.
- New Business
- A. CB8 Vision Zero Forum, 5/22 at 6:30 PM (Lenox Hill Hospital)
A Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- 0514-reso Info Presentation Move NY.pdf
- 0514-reso Jersey Barrier artwork on bike path First Ave bet 59th and 60th.pdf
- 0514-reso Request for the MetroCard Bus or Van to park at 91st Street and Second Avenue.pdf
- 0514-reso Service on the M31 bus line (including scheduling and accessibility).pdf
- 0514-reso Update on parking reg on 63rd between York and First-CORRECTED COPY.pdf
- 0514-reso Update on parking reg on 63rd between York and First.pdf