- This event has passed.
March 19, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
221 E 71st St
Monday, March 19 - 6:30PM
Marymount Manhattan College
221 East 71st Street, Regina Peruggi Room
- 950 Park Avenue (between 81st and 82nd Streets) – Park Avenue Historic District – Apartment building designed by J.E.R. Carpenter, and constructed in 1920. Application is for window replacement.
- 875 Fifth Avenue (between 68th and 69th Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District – Simplified Art Deco style apartment building designed by Emery Roth & Sons and constructed in 1939-1940. Application is to modify masonry openings, install an awning and HVAC units, and replace a solarium and a railing.
- Cosmopolitan Club, 122 East 66th Street – Upper East Side Historic District – Regency revival style building designed by Thomas Harlan Ellett, and constructed in 1932. Installation of HVAC equipment on the roof at the Club’s north (66th Street) building.
- New Business
- Proposed Rules Amendments to the LPC
- Old Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall Co-Chairs
- « Thrive NYC Mental Health First Aid Training for Veterans
- Joint Meeting of Housing and Zoning & Development Committees »