- This event has passed.
Land Use-Full Board Meeting
September 13, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 2017-225-BZ, 305 East 61st Street-Application to permit an Aire Ancient Baths physical culture establishment (PCE) within portions of an existing building located in a C2-5 (R8B) zoning district.
- Public Hearing: BSA Special Permit Calendar No. 2017-145-BZ, 241 East 59th Street-Application to legalize the operation of a physical culture establishment (PCE) which opened for business on March 1, 2017.
- Public Hearing: BSA Special Order Calendar No. 103-70-A, 203 East 74th Street-Application to transfer unused development rights from subject property to adjacent development site located at 1297 and 1299 Third Avenue.
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 173-95-BZ, 30 East 85th Street-Application for an extension of term of special permit allowing physical culture establishment within portions of existing mixed use building
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Jim Clynes
- Selection of Nominating Committee
- Committee Reports and Action Items:
- a. Parks Committee-Susan Evans and Margaret Price, Co-Chairs
- b. Street Life Committee-Abraham Salcedo, Chair
- c. Landmarks Committee-David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- d. Transportation Committee-A. Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- e. Zoning and Development Committee-Elizabeth Ashby and Elaine Walsh, Co-Chairs
James G. Clynes, Chairman
This Building Closes at 9:30pm. We must finish our meeting before 9:30pm. Thank you.