- This event has passed.
September 11, 2017 @ 6:30 am - 9:00 pm EDT
- 983 Park Avenue (between 83rd and 84th Streets)-Park Avenue Historic District-Valerie Landriscina, architect – Colonial Revival style apartment building designed by Schwartz & Gross and constructed in 1925-26. Application for façade restoration.
- 10 East 63rd Street (Madison and Fifth Avenues)-Upper East Side Historic District-Trimble Architecture, architect-Unknown style building, unknown designer and constructed in 1875. Application to alter the existing sidewalk and penthouse.
- 9 East 67th Street (Fifth and Madison Avenues)-Upper East Side Historic District-Gary Shoemaker, architect-Unknown style designed by Thom & Wilson and constructed in 1881-82. Application for the restoration and replacement of windows and the installation of a metal handrail.
- 971 Lexington Avenue (between 70th and 71st Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Charles J. Nafie, architect-Queen Anne style residence designed by Thom & Wilson and constructed in 1887-88. Application for a second floor window awning.
- 133 East 73rd Street (Lexington and Park Avenues)– Upper East Side Historic District – Mario Censullo and Shay Alster, Architects – A neo-Georgian style residence designed by William H. Birkmire and constructed in 1899-1900. Application is to construct a rooftop addition, alter the rear yard façade, alter the stoop, and establish a storefront master plan.
- 828-850 Madison Avenue aka 15-17 East 69th Street (Fifth and Madison Avenues)-Upper East Side Historic District-Maxwell Pau and Richard Metsky, Architects-A neo-Renaissance style building designed by George Fred Pelham and constructed in 1925-26. Application for a storefront modification and master plan
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee