- 1112 Park Avenue-(between 89th and 90th Streets)-Park Avenue Historic District-Barry Rice, architect-Colonial Revival style apartment building designed by Emery Roth and constructed in 1926-27. Application to relocate and extend chimney flutes.
- 7 East 84th Street-(between 84th and 85th Streets)-Metropolitan Museum Historic District-Mark Ferguson, architect-Neo-Grec style designed by John Brandt and constructed in 1884-85. Application to modify door and garage opening; rear façade alterations and installation of rooftop mechanical equipment and bulkhead.
- 34 East 62nd Street-(between Madison and Park Avenues)-Upper East Side Historic District-Henry Jessup, architect-Neo-Grec style brownstone designed by L.D. Russell & J.B. Wray and constructed in 1881-82. Application for new building.
- 215 East 61st Street-(between Second and Third Avenues)-Treadwell Farm Historic District-Sarah Drake, architect-French Second Empire style brownstone designed by A & S Bussell and constructed in 1875. Application to change door opening.
- 1111 Park Avenue-(between 89th and 90th Streets)-Park Avenue Historic District-Megan Rispoli, architect-Colonial Revival style apartment building designed by Schwartz & Gross and constructed in 1924-25. Application for a window replacement master plan.
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee