- This event has passed.
July 2015 – Landmarks Committee
July 13, 2015 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- 925 Park Avenue (between 80th and 81st Streets)-Park Avenue Historic District-Doug Simpson, Architect-A Renaissance Revival apartment building designed by Delano & Aldrich and constructed in 1097-08. Application is for a building wide master plan to replace windows.
- 11 East 89th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues)-Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District-Mary Burnham, Architect-A Neo-Renaissance town house designed by Arthur C. Jackson and constructed in 1912-13. Application is for building renovation.
- 19 East 70th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues)-Upper East Side Historic District-Paul S. Alter, Architect-A Neo—Italianate Renaissance building designed by Thornton Chard and constructed in 1909-10. Application for work at rear elevation, and at rooftop and for general restoration work pursuant to an application for a 74-711 Special Permit to allow the building to be returned to single family residential use.
- 950 Park Avenue (between 81st and 82nd Streets)-Park Avenue Historic District-Murielle C. Trenard-Bejin, Architect-Renaissance Revival building designed by J.E.R. Carpenter and constructed in 1919-20. Application for window replacement.
- 911 Park Avenue (between 79th and 80th Streets)-Park Avenue Historic District-Mark Anderson, Architect-Renaissance Revival building designed by Schwartz & Gross and constructed in 1925-26. Application for window replacement.
- 953 Fifth Avenue (between 76th and 77th Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Michael Zenreich, Architect-Neo-Renaissance apartment building designed by I.N. Phelps Stokes and constructed in 1924-25. Application for window replacement.
- 56 East 66th Street (between Madison and Park Avenues)-Upper East Side Historic District-Peter Pelsinski, Architect-Neo-Grec building designed by J.H. Valentine and constructed in 1877-78. Application is for work at front and rear elevations and for an elevator bulkhead.
- New Business- Discussion of the resolution recognizing the 50th Anniversary of the NYC Landmarks Law and value of Preservation
- Old Business-1010 Park Avenue (between 84th and 85th Streets) [Park Avenue Christian Church & Annex]- Park Avenue Historic District – Update on construction logistics, schedule and street closures
David Helpern and Jane Parshall – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee