Monday, October 17, 2022 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: October 2022 Landmarks Committee Minutes
For access to the Zoom meeting, sign in by clicking this link.
< https://forms.gle/tRJ3vwLrRj6QeTNA6 >
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- 3 East 78th Street (Metropolitan Museum Historic District) - Scott Koniecko, AIA - A Francois Premiere Revival building designed by C.P.H. Gilbert and constructed in 1897-1899. Application is for changing two un-seeable windows on the fifth floor to a sliding door.
- 3 East 78th Street Resolution
- 22 East 81st Street (Metropolitan Museum Historic District) - Drew Lang - A brownstone constructed in 1883-84 by Thom & Wilson. Application is for facade renovation from stucco to limestone, window replacement, and creation of three window openings - as per original design - instead of the two existing openings on the two lower floors.
- 22 East 81st Street Resolution
- 1045 Park Avenue (Park Avenue Historic District) - Arthur Chabon Architects - A Colonial Revival building designed by Schwartz and Gross constructed in 1922-1923. Application is for exterior renovations and modifications to penthouse apartment.
- Presubmission Materials
- 1045 Park Avenue Resolution
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs