Full Board Meeting
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: Draft September 2021 Full Board Minutes
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- Informational Presentation – Updates from Hospital for Special Surgery on plans for the construction of the Anna-Maria and Stephen Kellen Tower (formerly known as the River Building)
- HSS Kellen Tower Presentation
- Informational Presentation – Updates from the New York State Independent Redistricting Commission on the timeline of the NYSIRC's preliminary maps and public hearing, ways members of the public can stay informed, and provide feedback.
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm.
- Refresher on Roberts Rules of Order
- PUBLIC HEARINGS – Those who wish to speak on these applications must do so during the Public Session.
- BSA Cal. No. 584-82-BZ - 200 East 64th Street. Application filed pursuant to Sections 72-01 and 72-22 of the Zoning Resolution of the City of New York to request an amendment of a previously granted variance under BSA Cal. No. 584-82-BZ to amend the layout of a Privately Owned Public Space (“POPS”) located at the Premises. The applicant seeks modifications to the plaza furniture and landscaping. No changes are proposed to the existing plaza physical layout, perimeter, levels or access points.
- Project Documents
- RESOLUTION: BSA Cal. No. 584-82-BZ - 200 East 64th Street
- BSA Cal. No 2017-100-BZ - 412 East 90th Street The Spence School. Application requesting to reopen and amend the 2018 Variance granted by the Board to the School under BSA Cal. No. 2017-100-BZ that approved the construction on the School Site of the New School Facility. Approval of the SOC Application will permit the transfer of an approximately 13,700-sf portion of the unused development rights from the School Site to the adjacent parcel at 424-434 East 90th Street (a/k/a the “AVIS Site”) to be incorporated in an as-of-right commercial building proposed on the Adjacent Parcel.
- Application Materials
- LETTER TO BSA: BSA Cal. No 2017-100-BZ - 412 East 90th Street The Spence School
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Russell Squire
- District Manager's Report – Will Brightbill
- Selection of Nominating Committee
- Committee Reports and Action Items
- Transportation Committee – Craig Lader and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- Housing Committee – Barbara Chocky, Ed Hartzog, Gregory Morris, Co-Chairs
- Street Life Committee – Abraham Salcedo, Chair
- Street Fairs Committee – Barbara Chocky and Wilma Johnson, Co-Chairs
- Old Business
- New Business
Russell Squire, Chair