- This event has passed.
September 1, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Wednesday, September 1, 2021 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- Discussion of NYS Senate Bill S7296 regarding the leaving of the scene of an accident involving an electric scooter or bicycle with an electric assist system without reporting. Legislative details.
Updates from Revel
Application from HJ Opco, LLC for drop-offs at three shared bus stops.
- 1081 Lexington Avenue - 6 daily drop-offs, Mon-Sun 7:10AM - 8:10PM
- 954 Lexington Avenue - 6 daily drop-offs, Mon-Sun 7:40AM - 9:10PM
- 1375 Third Avenue - 6 daily drop-offs, Mon-Sun 7:15AM - 8:15PM
- RESOLUTION: HJ Opco LLC
- Discussion of NYC Council Int. 2385-2021 establishing a photo noise violation monitoring device program for motor vehicles. Legislative details.
Bike Licensing/Registration & Proposed State Legislation regarding Bike Safety
Updates from the NYC DOT
- Old Business
- New Business
Craig M. Lader and Charles S. Warren, Co-Chairs