Land Use Committee Meeting
Wednesday, December 9, 2020 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted virtually via Zoom
For access to the Zoom meeting, sign in by clicking this link.
< https://forms.gle/A77wc8QhnmXxBwVH8 >
A livestream of this meeting can be found here.
- PUBLIC HEARING: N 210095 ZRY - Zoning for Coastal Flood Resiliency*
- 01 Cover Letter - N 210095 ZRY
- 02 Project Description - N 210095 ZRY
- 03 Zoning Text - N 210095 ZRY
- Zoning for Coastal Flood Resiliency Land Use Application
- DCP Presentation 11-12-2020
- DCP Presentation CB8 MAP 11-12-2020
- RESOLUTIONS: Zoning for Coastal Flood Resiliency Citywide Text Amendment
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 2020-8-BZ, 173 East 83rd Street, Bode NYC, formerly Bikram Yoga - Application to re-establish a previously-approved physical culture establishment (PCE) on the second floor of an existing building located in a C1-9 zoning district.
- BSA Application 173 East 83rd Street, Bode NYC
- Resolution: Bode NYC 173 East 83rd Street - BSA PCE
- Public Hearing: BSA Cal. No. 590-76-BZ 243 East 59th Street - Renewal application for an existing advertising sign mounted on an existing building located in a C2-8 zoning district.
- BSA Application to Extend Variance re Cal. No. 590-76-BZ, 243 East 59th Street
- Resolution: 243 East 59th St Advertising Sign - BSA
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 516-75-BZ. Equinox Fitness, at 330 East 61st Street, Block 1345, Lots 16+37 – Application to the Board of Standards and Appeals to extend the term of a variance permitting a Physical Culture Establishment in an existing 5-story building at the Subject Site located in a C8-4 zoning district.
- BSA Application 330 East 61st
- Resolution: Equinox Fitness 330 East 61st Street -BSA PCE
- Discussion for public comment: 21DCP080M - Certified EAS, Positive Declaration, Draft Scope Of Work and Scoping Meeting for New York Blood Center - Center East
- Draft Scope of Work
- Environmental Assessment Statement
- Committee Reports:
- Housing Committee – Barbara Chocky and Ed Hartzog, Co-Chairs
- Street Life Committee – Abraham Salcedo, Chair
Alida Camp, Chair