- This event has passed.
Street Life Committee
November 5, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Street Life Committee
Monday, November 5, 2018 - 6:30PM
Hunter College - Glass Cafe
695 Park Avenue, Third Floor
Minutes: November 2018 Street Life Meeting
PLEASE NOTE: The Street Life Committee recommends a Resolution to the full Community Board, which votes on a Resolution to be sent to the appropriate governing agency. These Resolutions are advisory; the decision of the governing agency is binding. Applicants and members of the public who are interested in the issues addressed tonight are invited, but not required to attend the Full Board meeting on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at the New York Blood Center at 310 East 67th Street, Auditorium. Please contact the Board Office for further details.
Applications will only be approved based upon the applicants’ agreement to the following stipulations:
- The applicant will abide by the bicycle guidelines.
- The applicant will not use electric bikes.
- The applicant will keep the front of the establishment clean.
- The applicant will be denied if they participate in bar-crawls.
New Applications to the New York State Liquor Authority for Liquor Licenses:
- 1825 Second Avenue, dba TBD 1825 Second Avenue (between E 94th and E 95th) - New Application for a Liquor, Wine, Beer and Cider License
- AVW Partners LLC, 131 E 85th Street – New Application for a Wine, Beer and Cider License
Transfer/Alterations/Corporate Changes/Upgrade Applications to the New York State Liquor Authority for Liquor Licenses:
- Ala Turk Inc., dba Ala Turk, 1417 Second Avenue (between E 73rd and E 74th) – Corporate Change – Liquor, Wine, Beer and Cider
New Applications to the Department of Consumer Affairs and/or Department of City Planning for a Sidewalk Cafe:
- Coliemore Inc., dba Five Mile Stone, 1640 Second Avenue – New application for a Sidewalk Café – Unenclosed – 15 tables, 32 chairs
- Great Lakes NY NY Inc., dba KO Sushi, 1329 Second Avenue (between East 70th and East 71st) – New Application for a Sidewalk Café – Enclosed – 15 tables, 44 chairs
Alterations/Renewals to the Department of Consumer Affairs and/or Department of City Planning for a Sidewalk Café:
- 27 East Restaurant Holdings LLC, dba Fleming By Le Bilboquet, 27 East 62nd Street – Alteration for a Sidewalk Café – small unenclosed – 6 tables, 12 chairs
- CLGM Inc., dba Yefsi Estaiatorio, 1481 York Avenue – Renewal for a Sidewalk Café – Unenclosed – 9 tables, 20 chairs
Abraham Salcedo, Chair