- This event has passed.
October 2015 – Transportation Committee
October 7, 2015 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- Proposed pedestrian safety improvements for 63rd St & Third Ave; 66th St & Third Ave; 72nd St. & Third Ave; and 66th St. & Second Ave, including the following elements:
- a.Enlarge concrete islands at both 66th & Second Ave and 66th & Third Ave
- b.Install left-turn lanes on Third Ave at approaches to 63rd, 66th, & 72nd Sts
- c.Install neckdowns on the northwest corners of Third Ave & 63rd and Third Ave & 66th (pending Second Ave Subway construction work)
- Modification of existing revocable consent to install, maintain and use planters on the east sidewalk of Fifth Avenue, north of East 59th Street, in front of the property located at 781 Fifth Avenue.
- Review of Hampton Jitney operations and continued discussion of proposed stops for Hampton Jitney UES Bus Stops.
- a. ICBPS 20150821/83 (1082 Lexington Ave.-Lexington Ave bet 77th & 76th Sts.)
- b. ICBPS 20150821/84 (1224 Lexington Ave.-Lexington Ave bet. 83rd & 82nd Sts.)
- Old Business
- New Business
Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs