- This event has passed.
October 2011 – Landmarks Committee
October 17, 2011 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- 121 East 94th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenue) – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District - Eduardo Lacroze AIA Architects – A Neo-Grec style rowhouse constructed in 1878-79 by F.S. Barus. Application is to alter the front facade, construct a rear yard addition, and enlarge the areaway.
- 851 Lexington Avenue (between 64th and 65th Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District Extension - Chon Engineering P.C. - An altered neo-Grec style rowhouse designed by Robert H. Coburn, and built in 1880-81. Application is to modify storefront infill installed without Landmarks Preservation Commission permits.
- 121 East 92nd Street (between Park and Lexington Avenue) – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District – Abelow Sherman Architects LLC – An Italianate style rowhouse designed by Jacob H. Valentine, and built in 1869. Application is for a rear yard and penthouse addition.
- New Business
- Old Business
- 40 East 72nd Street (between Madison and Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District – A five-story building erected in 1881, and altered in the neo-Classical style in 1928 by Application to add additional floors to the building. (Laid over to the November meeting)
- 42 East 69th Street (between Madison and Park Avenue) [The Jewish National Fund] - Upper East Side Historic District - Slater & Beckerman, LLP – A neo- French Renaissance style residence designed by C.P.H. Gilbert, and built in 1919-21. Application to make renovations and alter the existing façade. (Laid over to the November meeting)
Jane Parshall and David Liston – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee