- This event has passed.
May 2014 – Landmarks Committee
May 19, 2014 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- 45 East 65th Street (between Park and Madison)-Upper East Side Historic District-David Bae, Architect-A Neo-Georgian style building designed by Hoppin & Koen, and built in 1909-10. Application for the renovation of a single family townhouse.
- 696 Madison Avenue (between East 62nd and East 63rd Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-David Hidalgo, Architect-A neo-Grec style building designed by J.H. Valentine and built in 1878-79. Application for the installation of mounted electronic heaters.
- 44 East 74th Street (between Park and Madison)-Upper East Side Historic District-Roxana Escobar, Architect-Beaux Arts style building designed by George F. Pelham and built in 1904-05. Application to make changes at front elevation.
- 34 East 68th Street (between Park and Madison)-Upper East Side Historic District-Michael Chen, Architect-A Neo-Grec style building designed by R.W. Buckley and built in 1879. Application to amend the original LPC approval for the renovation of the front façade.
- 605 Park Avenue (between East 64th and East 65th Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Barry Rice, Architect-No-Style Building designed by Sylvan Bien, and built in 1953-54. Application to make exterior renovations.
- 1 East 78th Street (at Fifth Avenue)-Metropolitan Museum Historic District-Scott Marble, Architect-Louis XV style mansion designed by Horace Trumbauer and built in 1909. Application for interior alterations, replace windows or doors, rooftop or rear yard HVAC and new window or door opening.
- 3 East 78th Street (between Fifth and Madison)-Metropolitan Museum Historic District-Scott Marble, Architect-Francois I style townhouse designed by C.P.H. Gilbert and built in 1897-99. Application to install a breezeway and handicap lift.
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs