- This event has passed.
March 2013 – Landmarks Committee
March 18, 2013 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- 815 Fifth Avenue (between 62nd and 63rd Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District - T.P. Greer Architects, LLC – Originally an Italianate style residence designed by Samuel A. Warner in 1870-71, altered by Murgatroyd & Ogden in 1923, with several later alterations over the past ninety years. The application is for a renovation and expansion that includes a reconstruction of the façade.
- 4 East 62nd Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District – Peter Willcox, Architect – A brownstone designed by Breen & Nason in 1879-80 and altered by Clinton & Russell, to reflect a neo-Italian Renaissance style, in 1898. Application is to legalize an existing sidewalk entrance canopy.
- 112-114 East 73rd Street (Park and Lexington Avenues) [Buckley School] – Upper East Side Historic District – Sage and Coombe Architects – Two Queen Anne and neo-Renaissance style row houses designed by Thom & Wilson and built in 1884-85. Application is to renovate the two twohouses and alter the exterior front façade(s).
- 747 Madison Avenue aka 30-38 East 65th Street – Upper East Side Historic District – Victor A. Zamparelli, Architect – An apartment building designed by Kokkins & Lyras and built in 1959. Application is to add a new storefront infill.
- 134-36 East 74th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District Extension - Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP - A modern style residential building originally built in 1871-5 and redesigned by W. and W.F Crockett, E.P. Mellon and W.L. Smith in 1928 and 1930. Application is for ground floor and areaway alterations, a rooftop addition and alterations to the rear façade.
- New Business/Old Business
Removed from the agenda
45 East 74th Street (between Madison and Park Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District - The Office of Joseph Pell Lombardi, Architect – A Queen Anne style residence designed by James E. Ware in 1879 and altered by Sidney & Gerald M. Daub in 1957. Application is to alter the cornice on the front facade.
David Helpern and David Liston – Co-Chairs, Landmarks Committee