Monday, February 12, 2018 - 6:30PM
1230 York Avenue (Entrance @ 66th Street)
Weiss Building, Room 301
- 700 Park Avenue (between 69th and 870th Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Apartment building designed by Kahn & Jacobs, Paul Resnick & Harry Green, and built in 1959. Renovation of the lobby at the basement.
- 700 Park Ave Resolution
- 2 East 67th Street (between 5th and Madison Avenue)-Upper East Side Historic District-Apartment building by Rosario Candela, and built in 1928. Installation of a new black planter box and light fixture on a visible secondary elevation at the 6th story.
- 2 East 67th Street Resolution
- 971 Lexington Avenue (between 70th and 71st Streets)-Upper East Side Historic District-Charles J. Nafie, architect-Queen Anne style residence designed by Thom & Wilson and constructed in 1887-88. Application for a second floor window awning.
- 971 Lexington Ave Resolution
David Helpern and Jane Parshall Co-Chairs