- This event has passed.
January 8, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Monday, January 8th - 6:30PM
Marymount Manhattan College
221 East 71st Street, Regina Peruggi Room
Minutes: January Minutes
- 935 Park Avenue-(between 80th and 81st Streets)-Park Avenue Historic District-Walter Sedovic, architect, Renaissance Revival building designed Sugarman, Hess & Berger and constructed in 1923-24. Application for penthouse addition.
- 1141 Park Avenue-(between 91st and 92nd Streets)-Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District-Eric Sheffield, architect-Neo Grec style building designed by John Sullivan and constructed in 1884-85. Application to replace and install new doors and windows, remove fire escape and replace existing rooftop addition
- 41 East 70th Street-(between Madison and Park Avenues)-Sawyer/Berson, architects-Neo Georgian townhouse designed by Aymar Embury II and constructed in 1928-29. Application to replace and install new doors and windows, reclad existing penthouse and rear rooftop extension, restore Juliet balcony, modify rear porch and sub-cellar excavation.
- 1065 Park Avenue (between 87th and 88th Streets)-Park Avenue Historic District-Skyline Windows, architects-Modern apartment building designed by Stephen C. Lyras and constructed in 1969-73. Application for a Master Plan to change windows to tilt and turn windows.
- Central Park Summer Stage Project-Central Park, Individual Landmark-City Parks Foundations plan to upgrade the Summer Stage venue in Central Park
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and Jane Parshall – Co-Chairs