Full Board Meeting
Wednesday, January 10th – 6:30PM
New York Blood Center
310 East 67th Street, Auditorium
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 2017-308-BZ, CEQR No. 18-BSA-067M, 50 East 69th Street, Block 1383, Lot 40-Applicant seeks a variance from rear yard, window to lot line, height and setback and lot coverage regulations to convert a historic single family home from its most recent use as a medical office to its original use as a single family home.
- BSA Calendar No 2017-308-BZ, 50 East 69th Street Resolution
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair’s Report – Alida Camp
- Committee Reports and Action Items:
- Transportation Committee-A. Scott Falk and Charles Warren, Co-Chairs
- Street Life Committee-Abraham Salcedo, Chair
- Landmarks Committee-David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- Parks & Recreation Committee-Susan Evans and Margaret Price, Co-Chairs
- Executive Session – Approval of the hiring of an Assistant District Manager.
- Please note the Executive Session is closed to the Public.
Alida Camp, Chair