- This event has passed.
July 2013 – Landmarks Committee
July 15, 2013 @ 6:30 pm EDT
- 136 East 65th Street (between Lexington and Third Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District Extension – Michael Goldman, Architect – A Colonial Revival style rowhouse designed by Frederick S. Barus in 1870-1 and altered in 1922 by James Gamble Rogers. Application to alter the rear/garden facades and add new windows, doors and rooftop A/C units.
- 1 East 94th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues) – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District – Steven Harris Architects, LLP – A Neo-Classical style townhouse renovated by Cass Gilbert in 1925-26, originally built in 1893-1895. Application is to alter the front and rear facades.
- 730 Park Avenue, Apt. 19C (between 70th/71st Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District - Jeremy A. Kruska, Architect – A neo-Renaissance/neo-Jacobean style apartment building designed by Lafayette A. Goldstone and built in 1928-29. Application is to replace the solarium.
- 965 Fifth Avenue (between 77th and 78th Streets) - Upper East Side Historic District - Higgins Quasebarth & Partners, LLC – A Classicizing Modern style apartment building designed by Irving Margon and built in 1937. Application is to add new windows and doors in existing and new openings on all facades at the 18th and 19th floors.
- 66 East 91st Street (between Madison and Park Avenues) – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District – Hottenroth + Joseph Architects – A modernized w/ Neo-Classical elements rowhouse designed by Snelling & Potter and designed in 1909. Application is to rebuild the rear extension and restore the front façade.
- New Business/Old Business
- Adjourned until next meeting:
- 973 Lexington Avenue (between 70th and 71st Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District – Frank Nigro, Architect – A neo-Grec style residence designed by Renwick & Sands and built in 1872. Application to add a rear yard addition and install new mechanical equipment on the roof.
David Helpern and David Liston, Co-Chairs