- 138 East 65th Street (between Lexington and Third Avenues) - Upper East Side Historic District Extension – Michael Muroff Architect, LLC – A Colonial Revival style residence designed by Frederick S. Barus in 1870-71 and altered by Samuel Edson Gage in 1906. Application is to alter the rear façade.
- 1440 Lexington Avenue (between 93rd and 94th Streets) – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District – George Schwarz, Architect – A building designed by Frederick T. Camp and built in 1882-83. Application for a horizontal rear extension of the cellar and 1st floor.
- 650 Park Avenue (@ 67th Street) - Upper East Side Historic District - Stephen Killcoyne, Architect – An apartment building designed by John M. Kukkins and built in 1962-23. Application to replace and add windows and doors.
- 740 Park Avenue, Apt. 4C (between 74th and 75th Streets) - Upper East Side Historic District - Timothy Haynes, RA – A Classicizing Art Deco style apartment building designed by Rosario Candela and built in 1929-30. Application to install condensing units.
- 150 East 73rd Street aka 1009-1017 Lexington Avenue - Upper East Side Historic District Extension - Panorama Windows, Ltd. – A Colonial Revival style apartment building designed by Cross & Cross and built in 1922-23. Application to replace windows.
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and David G. Liston, Co-Chairs