- This event has passed.
December 2012 – Landmarks Committee
December 17, 2012 @ 6:30 pm EST
- 6 Henderson Place aka 547 East 86th Street (between York and East End Avenues) – Henderson Place Historic District – Archer Waterproofing, Inc. - A Queen Anne style rowhouse designed by Lamb and Rich and built in 1882. Application is to reconstruct the façade.
- 785 Fifth Avenue (between 59th and 60th Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District – Claus F. Rademacher, Architect – An apartment building designed by Richard Roth of Emery Roth & Son and built in 1962-63. Application to install a new terrace enclosure.
- 119 East 78th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District - Anik Pearson, Architect – A Italianate style residence built in 1871 and altered by Harvey Stevenson & Eastman Studds, to reflect a noe-Classical (vernacular) style, in 1936. Application to modify the front fence, service entry and sidewalk.
- 888 Madison Avenue aka 22 East 72nd Street [Ralph Lauren Store] – Upper East Side Historic District - Thomas Hut, Partner – A new commercial building designed by Weddle Gilmore and HS2 Architecture and completed in 2010. Application to legalize an existing roof-top mechanical unit.
- 909 Madison Avenue (between 72nd and 73rd Streets) – Upper East Side Historic District - David McAlpine, Architect – A non-Federal style bank building designed by Schultze & Weaver and built in 1931. Application to alter the rooftop and exterior façade.
- New Business
- Old Business
David Helpern and David G. Liston, Co-Chair